Embed from Getty Images
You may have missed it, but there is another Premier League match tonight and it is also of great importance to the Champions League race.
Arsenal travel north to face Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux. The Gunners will be going all out for a win to reclaim a place in the top four and one of the all-important Champions League slots. Wolves won’t be taking things easy either, as they are still in with a shout of finishing 7th, which could secure a Europa League place for next season.
The match kicks off at 7.45pm, but it isn’t carried on TV in the UK. Here are the factz you need to know:
- Arsenal grabbed an 86th minute equaliser in a 1-1 draw in the reverse fixture.
- Wolves haven’t beaten Arsenal in the league since 1979 – a run of 16 matches.
- Wolves aren’t in great form either – they’ve won just two of their last 9 PL matches, losing 4.
- The Gunners are in better form – they’ve won 6 of their last 10 PL matches, losing 3.
- However, Wolves are good at home – they’ve won 7 of their last 9 matches in all competitions at Molineux. Meanwhile, Arsenal have kept just one clean sheet away from home in the league.