Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth (12.30)
* The sides drew 0-0 earlier in the season in only their 3rd league meeting. Spurs have won the other two.
* Spurs have won their last 6 PL matches.
* They also have the best home record in the league – 14 wins and 2 draws.
* This doesn’t augur well for Bournemouth, who haven’t won any of their last 6 away games (3 defeats).
* The Cherries have conceded 59 goals this season – only Swansea and Hull have let in more.
Crystal Palace v Leicester City
* Leicester beat Palace 3-1 last time out, and have won 3 successive matches against the Eagles.
* Both sides have won 5 of their last 6 matches.
* However, only 1 of those wins for Leicester was away from home – and that is their only win away from the King Power all season.
* Palace have won their last 3 home matches without conceding a goal.
* Jamie Vardy is back in form for the Foxes – scoring 5 goals lin his last 6 games.
Everton v Burnley
* Burnley won 2-1 in the reverse fixture earlier in the season and are aiming for their first double over Everton in more than 50 years.
* However, Burnley are the only PL side to have not won away from home all season.
* Everton have also won their last 7 matches at Goodison Park.
* Burnley have only won 1 of their last 9 league matches (4 losses)
* There hasn’t been a 0-0 draw between the sides in the league since 1924.
Stoke City v Hull City
* Stoke ran out 0-2 winners against Hull earlier in the season.
* Hull have a terrible recent record against the Potters – 1 win in the last 13 league matches.
* Stoke have lost their last 4 PL matches.
* However, Hull have won 1 away match all season – and that came 15 games ago.
* The only player to score for Stoke in their past 5 matches has been Jon Walters.
Sunderland v West Ham United
* West Ham won 1-0 earlier in the season, and are unbeaten in 7 matches against Sunderland.
* The Black Cats have won 1 of their last 14 matches and lost 10.
* West Ham ended a run of 5 consecutive defeats with a win last time out.
* Sunderland haven’t scored for 7 matches – the longest goal drought for any PL club in 10 years.
* But West Ham have only had 1 clean sheet in their last 11 matches, although it did come in their last match against Swansea.
Watford v Swansea City
* The sides drew 0-0 at the Liberty Stadium earlier in the season.
* Watford have lost just 2 of their last 9 at home, winning 4 including their last 2.
* Swansea haven’t won in their last 5 matches, and also haven’t won any of their past 5 away matches.
* Watford have won just 1 of their last 7 matches against Swansea.
* Swansea haven’t kept a clean sheet away from home in 15 matches.
Southampton v Manchester City (5.30pm) http://gty.im/494176344
* The sides drew 1-1 at the Etihad earlier in the season.
* Saints are in form – they’ve won 4 of their last 6.
* City are also in decent form, losing 1 of their last 10 and winning 5.
* The last 0-0 draw in the league between these sides came in August 1966.
* Sergio Aguero has scored 10 goals in his last 10 games in all competitions.