Tottenham Hotspur v Watford (12.30pm)
* Spurs won 1-4 at Vicarage Road earlier in the season – their 4th straight win against the Hornets.
* Watford haven’t won at White Hart Lane since November 1985.
* Spurs have won 12 of their last 15 matches and 5 on the spin.
* Watford have won their last 2 matches but only 1 of their last 10 away games.
* Spurs have scored in 23 successive home matches.
Manchester City v Hull City
* City won 0-3 at the KCOM Stadium earlier in the season.
* Hull have never beaten City away from home in the league in 10 previous attempts.
* City haven’t won in 4 PL matches.
* Hull have won 17 points in 11 games since Marco Silva was appointed.
* Hull have won just 2 points from their last 14 away matches.
Middlesbrough v Burnley
* Burnley won the sides’ clash earlier in the season and are looking for their first double over Boro since 1953/4.
* Boro haven’t won in 13 league matches, losing 8.
* Burnley are the only side in the PL yet to win away from home this season.
* Boro have scored the fewest goals in the PL this season – just 22.
* Burnley have 35 points – 2 more than they’ve scored in a season in the PL before.
Stoke City v Liverpool
* Liverpool have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Stoke – the exception being a 6-1 thrashing in 2015.
* Stoke have lost their last 3 PL matches.
* In 5 away league matches in 2017, Liverpool are yet to win, although they have drawn 3 of those.
* Stoke have drawn a blank in 5 of their last 8 matches.
* Liverpool matches have had 105 goals scored in them this season.
West Bromwich Albion v Southampton
* West Brom are seeking to do the double over the Saints after winning 1-2 at St Mary’s earlier in the season.
* The Baggies have lost 3 of their last 5 matches.
* But they have won 5 of their last 6 at home.
* Saints have won 2 of their last 4 matches.
* Historically, the sides are evenly matched – in games between the sides, both have won 24 with 27 draws.
West Ham United v Swansea City
* West Ham beat Swansea 1-4 on Boxing Day.
* Oddly, Swansea won 1-4 on their last trip to West Ham too.
* West Ham are plummeting down the table, having lost their last 5 PL matches.
* Swansea have lost 5 of their last 8, winning 2.
* Swansea have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches – losing on each occasion.
AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea (5.30)
* Chelsea ran out 3-0 winners in the reverse fixture.
* In 7 previous league meetings, Chelsea have won 5 times to Bournemouth’s 2.
* The Cherries are unbeaten in 5 PL matches.
* Chelsea have lost once in their past 12 PL away matches.
* Chelsea have 72 points – only once in the PL era has a side with this many points after 30 games has not gone on to win the title.