There are 4 matches in the Premier League tonight – here are the factz you need to know.
Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace (7.45pm)
• This will be the first derby between the sides since the 2013 play-off semi-finals. In that 2-legged affair, the Eagles downed the Seagulls, winning 0-2 at the Amex Stadium after a 0-0 draw at Selhurst Park.
• Brighton are unbeaten in 5 at home, although they have draw the last 3.
• Palace are awful away from home – they have lost all 6 away matches this season and have failed to score in any of those matches.
• The Eagles are also the only club in the Premier League to not keep a clean sheet so far this season.
• Brighton haven’t got a good record against Palace, winning just two of their last 12 meetings in all competitions. The Eagles have won 7 of those meetings.
Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (7.45pm)
• When Spurs visited the King Power Stadium last season, they thrashed the Foxes 1-6, with Harry Kane scoring 4 of those goals.
• Leicester have lost just two of their last 9 PL matches – but they’ve only won 2 as well.
• Leicester have lost 3 matches at home so far this season – although they were against Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea.
• Spurs have stumbled in the PL recently – 1 win and 2 defeats in their last 4, having won their previous 4.
• Harry Kane likes playing against Leicester – he’s scored 10 goals in 9 games against them – including one while he was playing on loan at Millwall.
Watford v Manchester United (8pm)
• Watford beat Manchester United 3-1 in this fixture last season – halting a run of 11 successive wins in all competitions for the Red Devils over the Hornets. United resumed normal service in February with a 2-0 over Watford at Old Trafford.
• Watford have won their last two PL games, keeping a clean sheet in both matches.
• Meanwhile United have lost their last 2 PL matches away from home – against Huddersfield Town and Chelsea – failing to score in either.
• However, Vicarage Road isn’t a fortress for the Hornets – only two wins their in their last 8 PL matches.
• United have the most miserly defence in the league – just 6 goals conceded in 13 games.
West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United (8pm)
• Managerless West Brom could move ahead of their opponents in the table tonight if they win by 2 clear goals or more, while a win for the Magpies could propel them into the top half.
• The Baggies have won just once at home this season – on the opening day against Bournemouth.
• West Brom won their first two matches of the season, but haven’t won any of their subsequent 11 matches, losing 6.
• Newcastle are also out of form, having lost their last 4 PL matches on the spin.
• The Magpies’ only away win in 6 matches this season so far has come against Swansea City – they have lost four and drawn one.