Embed from Getty Images
There are 6 matches that kick off at 3pm in the Premier League today – here are the factz you need to know on each game:
Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool
* This is the first league meeting between the sides since 1983. They most recently met in the FA Cup in 2012.
* Brighton have lost just 1 of their last 7 matches, winning 2.
* Liverpool have won 4 of their last 5 matches, drawing the other.
* Liverpool’s Mohammad Salah is the current PL top scorer, with 12 goals – including 7 in his last 4 matches.
* Brighton have scored 13 goals so far this season and Pascal Gross has been involved in 8 of them – 3 goals and 5 assists.
Everton v Huddersfield Town
* This is the first league meeting between the sides since April 1972, and in any competition since a league cup meeting in 2010.
* Everton have lost just one of their last 4, including thrashing West Ham 4-0 last time out.
* The Terriers have won just 2 of their last 12 PL matches.
* Everton’s clean sheet last time out was their first since the opening day of the season.
* Only Swansea and Crystal Palace have scored fewer than Huddersfield’s 9 goals.
Leicester City v Burnley
* Leicester beat Burnley 3-0 in this fixture last season. Burnley won 1-0 at Turf Moor.
* The Foxes have picked up 11 points from their last 6 matches since they sacked Craig Shakespeare as manager.
* Burnley have won 4 away matches this season – they won just one in the whole of the 2016/17 season.
* If Jamie Vardy scores today, it will be his 50th in the PL.
* Burnley’s success this season has been built on defence – only 11 goals conceded. Only the Manchester clubs have a better record.
Stoke City v Swansea City
* Stoke won this fixture 3-1 last season. Swansea won the return 2-1.
* Stoke have won just one of their last 7 PL matches, losing 4.
* Swansea are also in poor form – winning 1 of their last 11 and losing 8.
* Stoke’s problems are in defence – 29 goals conceded. Only West Ham have let in more.
* Meanwhile Swansea’s problems are at the other end – they haven’t scored in their last 4 matches.
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur
* Spurs did the double over Watford last season, winning 1-4 at Vicarage Road and 4-0 at White Hart Lane.
* Watford have lost 4 of their last 6 PL matches.
* Spurs have lost their last 3 matches on the road.
* Vicarage Road hasn’t been a fortress for the Hornets – just 2 wins in 7 matches and 3 defeats.
* Harry Kane has scored 14 goals in his last 8 away matches.
West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace
* Palace took all 3 points on their last visit to the Hawthorns, winning 0-2. This was revenge for the Baggies’ 0-1 win at Selhurst Park earlier in the season.
* Albion haven’t won in the PL since August – losing 6 of their 12 matches since.
* Palace have picked up 1 point away from home – thanks to their draw at Brighton in midweek.
* The Baggies have not kept a clean sheet in their last 9 matches.
* But the Eagles haven’t scored in their last 9 away matches. Something has to give today.