Middlesbrough v Manchester United
* United won the reverse fixture 2-1 earlier in the season.
* Boro haven’t beaten United since October 2005.
* Boro haven’t won any of their last 10 league games.
* They have also failed to score in 7 of those games and have only scored 19 all season.
* United are unbeaten in their last 17 league matches.
Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton
* Spurs thrashed Saints 1-4 at St Mary’s earlier in the season.
* Spurs have won their last 9 PL matches at home.
* Saints have won 3 and lost 5 in the league in 2017.
* Spurs have conceded just 7 goals in their 14 PL home games this season.
* Saints’ Manolo Gabbiadini has scored in each of his 3 league games since joining from Napoli.
Manchester City v Liverpool
* Liverpool won the reverse fixture 1-0 earlier in the season.
* Indeed, the Reds have won 5 of the last 6 meetings between the sides.
* City have won 5, drawn 2 and lost 1 in the PL this year.
* Liverpool have been consistently inconsistent in 2017 – played 9 in the PL, won 3, drawn 3, lost 3.
* The last 0-0 draw between the sides came in 2010 – 16 games ago, in all competitions.