There are eight games today in the Premier League, with both Manchester clubs looking to build on their great starts to the season, plus a London derby. All games kick off at 3pm unless stated.
West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur (12.30, Live on Sky Sports Premier League)
* West Ham beat Spurs 1-0 last season at the London Stadium. Spurs won the return fixture 3-2.
* West Ham have kept 2 consecutive clean sheets – they haven’t kept 3 in a row since April.
* Spurs have won 4 consecutive away games – they have only won 5 in a row in the PL once before.
* The London Stadium seems to be starting to feel like home for the Hammers, they’ve won 3 of their last 5 matches there.
* Harry Kane has scored 9 goals in his past 4 away matches.
Burnley v Huddersfield Town
* This is the first top flight meeting between the sides since 1971.
* Burnley have won the past 3 matches between the sides.
* The last 0-0 draw between the sides came in September 1981.
* Huddersfield have conceded just 3 times in the PL this season.
* Turf Moor is a fortress for Burnley – winning 11 matches there since the start of the 2016/17 season.
Everton v AFC Bournemouth
* Last season, Everton won a thrilling game against the Cherries 6-3, with Romelu Lukaku scoring 4.
* Everton have scored just 4 goals in their last 10 PL matches.
* Bournemouth had their first win of the season last time out, having lost their previous 4.
* Everton may have lost their last 3 matches without scoring but they have won 10 of their last 12 PL matches at Goodison Park.
* The Cherries have beaten Everton once in 8 attempts in all competitions – that win coming last season at the Vitality Stadium.
Manchester City v Crystal Palace
* Palace have lost all 5 PL matches this season without scoring – the worst ever start to a PL season.
* Things aren’t likely to get any easier for the Eagles – City are unbeaten in their last 13 PL matches, winning 10.
* City also have a great record against Palace – they did the double over them last season and have won 7 of the last 8 PL games they’ve played.
* City have scored 11 goals in their last 2 PL matches and 16 in 5 overall.
* Palace meanwhile haven’t scored in 9 of their last 10 PL matches – losing all 9 where they drew a blank.
Southampton v Manchester United
* Last season’s match between the sides at St Mary’s ended scoreless. United beat the Saints at Old Trafford and in the EFL Cup final.
* United have a great record against the Saints – they’ve beaten them 24 times in 36 attempts in the PL.
* Saints are goal shy – they’ve failed to score in 8 of their last 10 PL matches, although they have netted 4 times this season, including 3 against West Ham.
* United may have won 4 of their 5 PL matches this season, but they’ve only won 1 of their last 6 away from Old Trafford.
* Old habits appear to be returning to United – they’ve scored 9 goals in the 80th minute or later this season. They were famous for late goals in the Sir Alex Ferguson era.
Stoke City v Chelsea
* Chelsea did the double over Stoke last season – winning 1-2 at the Bet365 and 4-2 at Stamford Bridge.
* Chelsea love playing Stoke – they’ve beaten them 13 times in 18 PL matches, losing just twice.
* Stoke are in poor form, winning just 3 of their last 16 PL matches.
* Chelsea have won 7 of their last 8 PL matches away from home.
* Chelsea have won 17 of their last 23 PL matches.
Swansea City v Watford
* This fixture isn’t traditionally a thriller – the last for PL meetings have resulted in just 3 goals.
* Swansea have scored in just one PL match this season, but it did bring a win – 2-0 v Crystal Palace.
* Watford have won their opening 2 away matches, but did get spanked 0-6 at home by Man City last time out.
* Watford’s last away victory against Swansea came in 1983 at the old Vetch Field.
* Swansea have lost their opening 2 home matches – they’ve never lost the first 3 in a row.
Leicester City v Liverpool (5.30, Live on BT Sports1)
* Leicester beat Liverpool 3-1 at the King Power last season, but lost 4-1 at Anfield. Leicester also beat Liverpool 2-0 in the Carabao Cup in midweek.
* Leicester have won just 1 match so far this season – their only win in 8 including last season.
* Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 7 away matches.
* Leicester have kept just 1 clean sheet in the last 8 matches.
* Liverpool have conceded 9 league goals this season, although 5 came in one match where they were spanked by Manchester City.