The Champions League draw for the knockout phase has been made, and will see some of the five English teams come up against some of the favourites for the title.
Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have arguably the hardest draws, facing Barcelona and Juventus respectively.
The three remaining English teams have, on paper, less tricky ties. Liverpool will play Portugese side Porto, Manchester United have drawn Sevilla, and Manchester City come up against Basel of Switzerland.
Of the other ties, the most eye-catching sees two of the tournament favourites face off as Real Madrid take on Paris St-Germain.
The draw in full – dates ties will be played in brackets:
• Juventus v Tottenham (13 February and 7 March)
• Basel v Manchester City (13 February and 7 March)
• Porto v Liverpool (14 February and 6 March)
• Sevilla v Manchester United (21 February and 13 March)
• Real Madrid v PSG (14 February and 6 March)
• Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma (21 February and 13 March)
• Chelsea v Barcelona (20 February and 14 March)
• Bayern Munich v Besiktas (20 February and 14 March)