Here are the factz and stats for all of today’s Premier League matches.
Liverpool v Manchester United (12.30)
* Last season both matches ended all square: 0-0 at Anfield and 1-1 at Old Trafford.
* United are unbeaten in 6 against Liverpool, winning 4.
* The Reds have stuttered recently after a good start to the season – just one win in their last 7 in all competitions (2 defeats).
* United however have 6 wins and a draw in the League this season.
* While Liverpool’s defence is much talked about, it seems to have gone relatively unnoticed that United have kept 8 clean sheets in the last 9.
Burnley v West Ham United
* The Hammers did the double over Burnley last season – in fact they’ve won the last 4 PL matches between the sides.
* However, the Clarets are unbeaten in 5 and on their best start to a PL season.
* West Ham have lost 3 of their 4 away matches this season, drawing the other and conceding 10 goals.
* Turf Moor isn’t the place for goals this season – just two have been scored there so far.
* However, there hasn’t been a 0-0 between the sides – in any competition – since 1928!
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
* Last season both sides took an away win apiece – as they did in 2015/16.
* Palace are on the worst start in football league – not just Premier League – history: no wins or goals in their first 7 matches.
* Chelsea have won 8 of their last 9 away from home – their solitary defeat came at the hands of Manchester United.
* Palace have lost 5 of their last 7 matches at home.
* If Cesc Fabregas scores today he will become the 3rd Spaniard to score 50 PL goals, after Diego Costa and Fernando Torres.
Manchester City v Stoke City
* Stoke earned a 0-0 draw at the Etihad last season. But City won the return fixture 1-4.
* City are unbeaten in 19 at home in all competitions (13 wins)
* Stoke have won just 1 of their last 11 PL away matches – and have drawn a blank in 7 of those.
* If Sergio Aguero plays and scores, he will equal the club’s all-time goalscoring record, currently held by Eric Brook with 177.
* Conversely, Stoke’s Saido Berahino has gone more than 31 hours without scoring in the PL.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town
* This is the first league meeting between the sides since 2008, and the first ever in the top flight.
* Swansea have one win in their last 7 PL matches.
* After a good start, Huddersfield haven’t won in 5 PL matches (2 defeats).
* Swansea have lost their opening 3 home League matches for the first time in their history.
* Huddersfield haven’t scored in their last 3 matches.
Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth
* Spurs won 4-0 in this fixture last season. It ended 0-0 in the reverse fixture.
* Bournemouth have beaten Spurs once in their history – an FA Cup tie back in 1957.
* Spurs have yet to win at Wembley in the league this season – 2 defeats and a draw so far.
* However, the Cherries have lost all 3 of their PL away matches this season.
* Harry Kane is in great form for Spurs – but not at home. His last 13 PL goals have come on the road.
Watford v Arsenal (5.30)
* Last season’s matches ended with an away win apiece.
* Arsenal have beaten the Hornets in their last 5 visits to Vicarage Road.
* Watford haven’t won at home in their last 5 PL matches, losing 3.
* Arsenal have yet to score away from home this season.
* But the Gooners have kept 4 successive clean sheets.