There are four matches kicking off at 3pm in the Premier League today, with interest at both ends of the table.
As always in the UK, none of the matches are live on TV but you can follow the action on local and national radio, as well as various TV results services.
Here are the factz you need to know:
Burnley v Newcastle United
* Newcastle did the double over the Clarets last season.
* Burnley’s easily season form seems to have evaporated: they’ve lost 6 of their last 8 matches.
* Meanwhile Newcastle have won 4 of their last 6 PL matches, losing once.
* Sean Dyche has called on just 19 players in the league this season.
* Newcastle are the only Premier League side yet to be awarded a penalty this season. Not getting penalties was a traditional gripe for Dyche.
Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth
* Chelsea won this fixture 2-0 last season. However, the Cherries won the return match 4-0.
* After a good run, Chelsea have lost 3 of their last 4 matches.
* But Bournemouth are on an even worse run – they’ve lost 5 consecutive Premier League matches.
* Chelsea have yet to gain a point after going behind this season.
* Set pieces are Bournemouth’s strength – they’ve scored 9 so far this season from deadball situations.
Leicester City v Norwich City
* Leicester are in amazing form – they’ve won their last 8 PL matches, scoring at least twice in each game.
* Jamie Vardy has also scored in every one of those matches. He once scored in 11 straight matches back in 2015.
* Meanwhile Norwich are on a run of 1 win in 11 with 8 defeats in that sequence.
* The Canaries have also conceded at least twice in 13 of their 16 matches this season.
* Leicester have conceded just 10 goals this season – the best record in the division.
Sheffield United v Aston Villa
* When the sides met last season in the Championship both were goal fests: in this fixture, United ran out 4-1 winners. In the return, the Blades were 0-3 up with 10 minutes to go, but Villa staged an amazing comeback to draw 3-3.
* United have lost just one of their last 9 PL matches, although they have drawn 5 in that run.
* Villa have lost 5 of their last 7 matches, but in that run they have played all of the current top 6.
* Only Leicester and Liverpool have a better defensive record than Sheffield United in the PL this season.
* Getting a lead isn’t Villa’s problem – it’s keeping it. They’ve lost 13 points from winning positions so far this season.
It’s a battle of the bottom two in the Premier League tonight as Norwich City take on Watford at Carrow Road.
Watford have yet to register a win in the Premier League this season while Norwich’s form has fallen away dramatically after their victory over champions Manchester City. Both teams will be hoping to end their runs tonight.
The match kicks off at 8pm and it is live on Sky Sports Premier League. Here are the factz you need to know:
Defence is Norwich’s main problem – they’ve conceded two or more goals in eight of their last nine matches.
Meanwhile Watford haven’t won any of their past 15 PL matches – their worst run in the top flight. This is also the first occasion they have failed to win any of their opening 11 fixtures of the season.
Watford will want to score first – Norwich have yet to win a point after going behind in a match this season.
Watford are the PL’s lowest scorers this season with just six strikes. No player has yet to score more than once.
Expect goals tonight – there hasn’t been a 0-0 draw between the sides since February 1988. That’s a run of 27 matches in all competitions.