There are just three matches in the Premier League today, thanks to the FA Cup.
Today, the focus is on the bottom of the table with several clubs in relegation trouble playing. Now is the time to be getting wins, and victory today could go a long way to securing Premier League survival.
All matches kick off at 3pm. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United
* A Salomon Rondon double was enough for Newcastle to take all three points in a 2-1 when the sides met earlier in the season at St James’s Park.
* Bournemouth are strong at home, having won 25 points at the Vitality Stadium this season – the best return outside of the top 6.
* Newcastle are in good form at home, but haven’t won in 6 away from St James’s Park.
* The Cherries’ Ryan Fraser is the man to stop – he has 10 assists this season.
* Meanwhile Salomon Rondon is Newcastle’s main man with 8 goals and 5 assists.
Burnley v Leicester City
* After a run of 8 matches unbeaten, Burnley have lost their last 3 matches on the spin.
* Leicester are in improving form, winning 2 of their last 3 PL matches, having won 1 and lost 6 of their previous 8.
* Defence is Burnley’s main problem: 57 goals conceded so far, the second worst record in the league.
* The Foxes haven’t had a clean sheet since New Years Day – a run of 9 matches.
* Leicester’s Jamie Vardy has scored 5 goals in his last 5 games.
West Ham United v Huddersfield Town
* Huddersfield haven’t beaten West Ham in a league match since 1971.
* West Ham are unbeaten at the London Stadium this year, having won 4 and drawn 2 there in 2019.
* The Terriers have lost 8 of their last 10 league matches, winning just once in that run.
* They have also scored just 8 goals away from home all season – the joint lowest in the league.
* The Hammers are set-piece specialists with 6 of their last 7 goals coming from dead-ball situations.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep