There are five matches kicking off at 3pm in the Premier League today, with clubs at the top and bottom of the division involved. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v Leicester City
* Best to bet on a draw in this match: 5 of the 6 PL meetings between the sides have ended all square.
* But don’t expect goals – in the past 6 matches there have been 7 goals with no side scoring more than once in a game.
* The Cherries have won 6 of their last 12 home PL matches, losing just 2.
* Meanwhile Leicester have won just 3 of their last 11 matches in the league, losing 7.
* Leicester ended a run of 4 successive away defeats by beating Southampton last time out.
Chelsea v Cardiff City
* Chelsea did the double over Cardiff the last time the Bluebirds were in the PL in 2013/14.
* Chelsea have won all 4 of their opening fixtures – the 6th time they have achieved the feat.
* With 2 goals, Cardiff are joint lowest scorers in the PL, alongside Huddersfield Town and West Ham United.
* Cardiff last beat Chelsea in a league match in April 1981, when both sides were in the old Division 2 (now Championship).
* Chelsea have scored 10 goals so far this season: only Manchester City have scored more.
Huddersfield Town v Crystal Palace
* Last season, the sides took an away win apiece in the PL: Palace winning 0-2 at the John Smith’s Stadium, with the Terriers winning 0-3 at Selhurst Park.
* Huddersfield have won just 1 of their last 14 PL matches.
* The Terriers have also scored just 5 goals in that run and haven’t netted in their last 4 games at home.
* Palace have lost their last 3 matches.
* But they hope to have Wilfried Zaha back: they haven’t won any of the last 12 matches where he hasn’t played – losing 10.
Manchester City v Fulham
* City are unbeaten in their last 10 matches against Fulham – winning 7.
* City have scored 12 goals so far this season – an average of 3 per game.
* Fulham are yet to keep a clean sheet so far this season.
* Aleksander Mitrovic is Fulham’s in-form man with 4 goals so far this season.
* There hasn’t been a 0-0 draw between the sides since 2004.
Newcastle United v Arsenal
* Arsenal are one of Newcastle’s bogey sides – they’ve beaten them in 16 of their last 23 meetings. Newcastle have won just twice.
* But one of those wins came last time the sides met at St James’ Park in April. However, Arsenal won 1-0 at the Emirates earlier in the season.
* The Magpies are out of form – just 1 point won so far this season, and one win in their last 9 including last season.
* But Arsenal’s away form is poor – a win last time out ended a run of 9 without a win (8 defeats).
* Newcastle have lost their opening 2 home fixtures – they haven’t lost the first 3 since 1987/8.
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is keeping tabs on Real Betis left-back Junior Firpo with a view to making a move for him in January.
Spanish under-21 international Firpo has put in some impressive performances in La Liga, but Betis have inserted a £54 million release clause into his contract to try and ward off potential suitors.
Guardiola is looking for cover at left-back. While Benjamin Mendy has been in excellent form this season, he was injured for most of the 2017/18 season and Guardiola was frustrated at his lack of cover in the position.
Spanish outlet eldesmarque has reported City’s interest, but whether anything concrete will come remains to be seen – £54 million is a lot for a defender yet to make his full international bow.
Paris St-Germain superstar Neymar has dropped a hint of where he could move to if he ever joined a Premier League team.
While Manchester City were linked with him in the summer, it is thought that Neymar would prefer a move to London as he is in love with the city.
An unnamed source – aren’t they always? – reported by the Daily Express said Neymar has privately told friends that he would prefer to move to a London club such as Chelsea or Arsenal.
The source said he regularly visits the city and feels the place is “amazing”.
This would appear to dampen hopes in Manchester that he would consider joining City or United at some point.
However, while there remains speculation about Neymar’s future in Paris – it has been said he isn’t settled there – he would be more likely to move back to Spain, with Real Madrid the favourites to sign him.
But, with the transfer window shut, any move will happen in January 2018 at the earliest.
FIFA 19 is released later this month but to whet gamers’ appetites a free downloadable demo is being released featuring 14 of the world’s biggest teams.
The demo release date is reported to be Thursday, 13 September and there will be 14 teams players can choose from.
Teams involved will include Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur from the Premier League, according to gaming website True Achievements.
Also available will be Juventus, Paris St-Germain, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.
More sides are set to be confirmed in the run-up to the demo release date.
The full game will be released on 28 September, and will be available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.