The final match in this round of Premier League games sees Stoke City take on Manchester City at the Bet365 Stadium. Kick-off is at 8pm and the match will be show live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event. Here are the factz you need to know:
• Manchester City will be aiming for a repeat of the fixture between the sides earlier in the season, when they ran riot at the Etihad Stadium, winning 7-2.
• A win for Manchester City will take them 16 points clear of city rivals United, with just 24 left to play for. Meanwhile, a win for Stoke would lift them out of the relegation zone.
• Stoke have won just one of their last 10 PL matches (4 defeats). They have also failed to score in 5 of their last 9 matches.
• Manchester City have won 6 of their 8 PL matches this year, drawing one and losing the other.
• Stoke have the worst goal difference in the PL, with -26. Before the start of the weekend, they also had the joint leakiest defence with 54 conceded, although West Ham have now conceded more. They are playing the side with the best attack though – 83 goals in 29 matches for Manchester City.