Who will win in the Premier League tonight? Our factz will give you some pointers.
Arsenal v Watford
- Arsenal have won their last 7 matches against Watford
- Arsenal have scored in their last 13 PL games
- Watford are out of form – they haven’t won for 7 PL matches, including 4 defeats.
- Watford have lost 5 out of their last 6 away matches – they drew at Bournemouth last time out.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in 10 league games at the Emirates and have won their last 5 on the bounce.
AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace
- The sides drew 1-1 earlier in the season.
- Palace’s last win at Bournemouth came in 1987 in the old Second Division – although for most seasons since then the clubs have been in different divisions.
- Palace have yet to win since Sam Allardyce took over – with 1 draw and 4 defeats in the PL.
- Bournemouth are out of form as well, with 1 win in their last 6 games.
- Neither side seems capable of keeping a clean sheet: Palace have conceded in each of their last 21 league games, while Bournemouth have had just 2 shut-outs in their last 10.
Burnley v Leicester City
- Leicester beat Burnley 3-0 at the King Power earlier in the season.
- Leicester have a good record at Turf Moor – having won on their past 4 matches their.
- Burnley have won 25 points at home this season – a record only bettered by the top 3.
- Leicester haven’t won away from home in 13 matches.
- Andre Gray is Burnley’s in-form player – scoring 5 goals in his last 5 league matches.
Liverpool v Chelsea (8.00pm)
- Liverpool won 1-2 at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season.
- Liverpool have won just 1 of their last 8 matches in all competitions, and have lost their last 3 – including the FA Cup defeat to Wolves.
- Chelsea have won 15 of their last 16 league games.
- Chelsea have kept 13 clean sheets – the most in the PL.
- Liverpool are unbeaten against Chelsea in 4 matches – winning 2 and drawing 2.
Middlesbrough v West Bromwich Albion
- The sides played out a 0-0 draw at the Hawthorns earlier in the season.
- Middlesbrough are the league’s low scorers – just 18 in 22 matches, although they have only conceded 26 goals.
- West Brom have won 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Middlesbrough are without a win in 5 matches, with 3 losses in that run.
- West Brom are unbeaten in their last 5 matches, winning 4 of them.
Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur
- Sunderland haven’t beaten Spurs since April 2010 – a run of 13 matches (3 draws).
- The Black Cats have lost 4 of their last 5 matches, drawing the other.
- In contrast, Spurs have won 6 of their last 7, drawing the other.
- Sunderland have kept just 2 clean sheets all season in the PL.
- Dele Alli has scored 11 league goals this season, one more than he managed in the entire 2015/16 season.
Swansea v Southampton
- Saints won 1-0 at St Mary’s earlier in the season. They also won by the same scoreline the last time they visited the Liberty Stadium.
- Indeed, Swansea’s PL record against Southampton is poor – 1 win in 9 games (6 losses) and only 3 goals scored.
- However, Swansea have won 3 of their last 3 matches – but have lost their last 3 at the Liberty.
- Saints are not in form – they won last time out but had lost the previous 4 PL games, and have won 1 in their last 8 away.
- Swansea have conceded 29 goals in their last 10 games.