There are just 3 matches that kick off at 3pm in the Premier League today, but they involve all the sides currently in the relegation zone, so today could have a big impact on the table. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
* Bournemouth are one of only 3 teams to lose to West Brom this season, going down 1-0 on the opening day.
* The Baggies have lost their last 6 matches. Another loss would equal their longest losing streak in the PL.
* Bournemouth meanwhile haven’t won in 4, losing 2.
* However, they have scored in 11 successive matches – and conceded in all but one.
* West Brom have won once away from home all season in the PL and have scored just 7 goals.
Huddersfield Town v Crystal Palace
* Huddersfield won 0-3 in the reverse fixture earlier in the season.
* However, the Terriers have lost 6 of their 9 PL matches in 2018, winning just 2.
* Palace are out of form too, with no wins in 7 (5 defeats).
* Huddersfield have failed to scored in 16 matches this season – more than any other side.
* But Palace have only kept 5 clean sheets all season – the joint lowest in the PL with Bournemouth and Stoke City.
Stoke City v Everton
* Wayne Rooney scored the only goal the last time the sides met back in August.
* Stoke have won just one of their last 11 PL matches, losing 5.
* Meanwhile, Everton have lost their last 5 consecutive away matches in the PL.
* Peter Crouch is – still – one goal short of becoming Stoke’s all-time leading scorer in the PL. He is currently level with Jonathan Walters on 43 goals.
* Everton have won 3 matches in the PL in 2018, drawn 1 and lost 5.