England take on Panama in World Cup group G today, in a match that could see one team book their place in the last 16 and another their tickets home. The match kicks off at 1pm BST and it is live on BBC1. Here are the factz you need to know:
* This is the first ever meeting between the sides.
* If England win, they will be through to the knockout stage. A draw, and they will need a point against Belgium to go through.
* Panama need to win to have a realistic chance of progressing to the knockout stage. A loss and they are out. A draw and they will need to beat Tunisia and hope England lose to Belgium.
* England are unbeaten in 11 matches (8 wins).
* In the opening match, Harry Kane became the first man to score two goals in a match at the World Cup finals since Gary Lineker did against Cameroon in 1990.
* Panama have lost 5 of their last 8 international matches, winning just one.
* England have only won their opening two matches at a World Cup twice before – in 1982 and 2006.
* Panama’s nickname is Los Canaleros – The Canal Men.
* Kane has scored 10 goals in his last 8 appearances for the Three Lions.
* Panama coach Hernan Dario Gomez was in charge of Columbia when they lost 2-0 to England at France 98. England boss Gareth Southgate was on the bench for England that day.