There are 6 matches that kick off at 3pm in the Premier League today, with a lot of interest in the tightly-packed bottom of the division. Here are the factz you need to know:
Chelsea v Leicester City
* Chelsea won the reverse fixture 1-2 earlier in the season – with goals from Morata and Kante.
* Chelsea have a great record against Leicester, having won 7 of the last 9 PL matches they’ve played. The exceptions – a loss and a draw – came in Leicester’s title winning season.
* Chelsea are unbeaten in 6 PL matches (4 wins).
* Leicester have won one of their last 5 matches.
* Riyad Mahrez has scored or provided an assist in each of his past 4 matches and in 7 of his last 9.
Crystal Palace v Burnley
* Burnley won 0-1 at Selhurst Park earlier in the season thanks to a goal from Chris Wood.
* Victory for the Clarets would give them their second successive double over the Eagles.
* Palace have lost just 1 of their last 11 PL matches (4 wins).
* Burnley are without a win in 5 PL matches.
* Palace don’t know when they’re beaten – taking 11 points from losing positions this season. Only Everton and Arsenal have won more.
Huddersfield Town v West Ham United
* West Ham notched their first win of the season against the Terriers in the reverse fixture; Obiang and Ayew scoring in a 2-0 win.
* This is West Ham’s first visit to Huddersfield since a League Cup tie in 1997, and first in the league since 1971.
* Huddersfield have lost 3 of their last 4 PL matches, drawing the other.
* Meanwhile, West Ham have lost just one of their last 7, winning 3.
* However, the Hammers have won away from home just once all season (against Stoke).
Newcastle United v Swansea City
* Newcastle won the reverse fixture earlier in the season.
* Newcastle are on a terrible run at home: no wins in 6 at St James’ Park, and they have failed to score in 5 of those matches.
* Swansea aren’t great away from home either: they won last time out, but that was their first win in 8 matches.
* Newcastle have kept successive PL clean sheets – they haven’t kept 3 in a row since 2014.
* Goalscoring continues to be Swansea’s main problem: just 13 in 22 matches.
Watford v Southampton
* Watford beat Southampton 0-2 at St Mary’s earlier in the season.
* Watford have lost 6 of their last 7 PL matches.
* Saints are also out of form – no wins in their last 9 PL matches.
* Vicarage Road isn’t a fortress for the Hornets – they’ve won more games away from home this season.
* meanwhile Saints’ away form is terrible – 1 win and 5 losses in 10 away PL matches this season.
West Bromwich Albion v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Brighton won the reverse fixture 3-1 earlier in the season – their first PL win and goals.
* West Brom are without a league win in 20 matches (losing 10) – a club record.
* However Brighton aren’t in form either – just one win in their last 11, although only 5 defeats.
* A draw would seem the likeliest result – the Baggies have drawn 10 this season and Brighton 8.
* Brighton haven’t scored in their last 5 on the road and have drawn a blank 8 times in total.