There are six Premier League matches kicking off at 3pm today, with several teams looking to reverse poor runs of form. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v Everton
* Everton beat Bournemouth 2-1 earlier in the season, thanks to 2 goals from Oumar Niasse.
* The Cherries are winless in 8 matches in the PL.
* Meanwhile Everton have yet to be beaten under Big Sam: 4 wins and 3 draws.
* Bournemouth have lost half of their 10 home matches this season, winning just 2.
* Everton have conceded just 2 goals in their last 7 matches.
Chelsea v Stoke City
* Stoke were thumped 0-4 at the Bet365 Stadium by Chelsea earlier in the season, largely thanks to an Alvaro Morata hat-trick.
* Chelsea have won 8 of their 9 home PL meetings with Stoke, drawing the other.
* Chelsea have won 7 of their last 10 PL matches, losing just 1.
* Stoke have lost 5 of their last 10 PL matches, winning just 2.
* Stoke also have the PL’s leakiest defence, with 41 goals conceded so far.
Huddersfield Town v Burnley
* Fans will be hoping for a more entertaining match than the one these two sides served up earlier in the season: a 0-0 draw with just 13 shots attempted.
* But don’t expect a goal-fest: both sides have scored 18 goals this season, only 3 sides have scored fewer (Brighton, West Brom and Swansea).
* Huddersfield are on a decent run – 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches.
* Burnley haven’t won in 3 matches, but have only lost one of those.
* Burnley have won 16 points away from home this season – a record only bettered by the top 4.
Liverpool v Leicester City
* Liverpool beat Leicester 2-3 earlier in the season – 4 days after the Foxes had knocked the Reds out of the Carabao Cup.
* The Reds are unbeaten in 11 league matches.
* Leicester have lost 2 of their last 3 matches, having won their previous 4 on the spin.
* Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Mohammad Salah have scored or assisted 36 of Liverpool’s 46 league goals this season.
* Leicester have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 10 matches.
Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Brighton won the reverse fixture 1-0 earlier in the season thanks to a Tomer Hemed goal.
* Newcastle have won just 1 of their last 11 matches.
* Brighton are on a similarly bad run: 1 win in their last 9.
* Newcastle have lost 6 of their 10 home matches this season, including the last 5 on the bounce.
* But Brighton can’t win away from home – 4 consecutive defeats without scoring.
Watford v Swansea City
* Watford beat Swansea 1-2 at the Liberty Stadium earlier this season.
* Watford beat Leicester last time out – their first win in 7 (5 defeats).
* Meanwhile Swansea have won 1 of their last 12 PL matches.
* Watford have had 13 different scorers this season – more than any other club in the league.
* Swansea have lost their last 7 away matches.