There are 5 matches that kick off at 3pm in the Premier League today, including fixtures that could have a significant impact on the battle to avoid relegation. Here are the factz you need to know:
Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Brighton have never won at Goodison Park in 5 previous attempts (3 losses).
* Goodison is still a fortress for Everton, who have won 6 and lost just 1 of their last 9 PL matches at home.
* Brighton are unbeaten in 7 in all competitions, with 5 wins.
* Glenn Murray is one of the form strikers in the PL with 7 goals this year – only Mo Salah and Sergio Aguero have scored more.
* Everton have taken 8 points from their last 10 PL matches.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City
* The Swans won the reverse encounter earlier in the season – they haven’t done the double over the Terriers since 1992/3.
* Huddersfield have won 2 of their 8 PL matches this year, losing 6.
* Since Carlos Carvalhal took over, Swansea have lost just one of their 15 matches in all competitions, winning 8.
* Huddersfield have failed to score in 15 matches this season – more than any other side in the division.
* Swansea meanwhile have scored in each of their last 7 PL matches.
Newcastle United v Southampton
* The sides drew 2-2 at St Mary’s, with Saints twice coming from behind to draw level.
* Newcastle have won just 2 of their last 10 PL home matches.
* Southampton meanwhile have won just 1 of their last 16 matches.
* Don’t expect a goal-fest today: there have been just 7 goals in the last 6 matches at St James’s Park and the Magpies have scored just 12 at home all season.
* Southampton are on a run of 4 matches unbeaten away from home, although they have only one win in that time.
Leicester City v West Bromwich Albion
* The sides drew 1-1 at the Hawthorns. Craig Shakespeare was then sacked – another manager to perish at the graveyard that is the Baggies’ home ground.
* West Brom have lost their last 5 on the bounce. They have won 1 of their last 27 in the PL.
* Leicester have won just 1 of their last 7 PL matches, with 4 draws (including the last two, which ended 1-1).
* Leicester have lost 4 of their last 5 away matches.
* The last 0-0 draw between the sides in a league match came in 1935.
West Ham United v Burnley
* The sides drew 1-1 at Turf Moor earlier in the season, with Chris Wood equalising for the Clarets 5 minutes from time.
* West Ham have lost 3 of their last 6 matches, winning just one.
* Burnley won their first PL match in 12 last time out against Everton.
* The Hammers have the joint-worst defence in the PL, level with Stoke with 54 conceded.
* Meanwhile Burnley have scored just 24 goals all season – only West Brom have scored fewer.