The final match of this round of Premier League fixtures sees Burnley travel south to face Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea will be seeking a win to strengthen their push for a Champions League place. Burnley are, bar a freakish set of results, safe from relegation. However, freed from those worries, they may play freely.
The match kicks off at 8pm and it is live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Chelsea spanked Burnley 0-4 at Turf Moor back in October.
* The Blues are unbeaten in 6 matches at home in all competitions, winning 5.
* However, Burnley are in form, having won their last 3 matches.
* A goal for Burnley would be their 43rd this season and a record goal tally for a PL season.
* If Eden Hazard scores, it will be his 17th in the PL this season – his highest goal return at Chelsea.
There are just three matches in the Premier League today, thanks to the FA Cup.
Today, the focus is on the bottom of the table with several clubs in relegation trouble playing. Now is the time to be getting wins, and victory today could go a long way to securing Premier League survival.
All matches kick off at 3pm. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United
* A Salomon Rondon double was enough for Newcastle to take all three points in a 2-1 when the sides met earlier in the season at St James’s Park.
* Bournemouth are strong at home, having won 25 points at the Vitality Stadium this season – the best return outside of the top 6.
* Newcastle are in good form at home, but haven’t won in 6 away from St James’s Park.
* The Cherries’ Ryan Fraser is the man to stop – he has 10 assists this season.
* Meanwhile Salomon Rondon is Newcastle’s main man with 8 goals and 5 assists.
Burnley v Leicester City
* After a run of 8 matches unbeaten, Burnley have lost their last 3 matches on the spin.
* Leicester are in improving form, winning 2 of their last 3 PL matches, having won 1 and lost 6 of their previous 8.
* Defence is Burnley’s main problem: 57 goals conceded so far, the second worst record in the league.
* The Foxes haven’t had a clean sheet since New Years Day – a run of 9 matches.
* Leicester’s Jamie Vardy has scored 5 goals in his last 5 games.
West Ham United v Huddersfield Town
* Huddersfield haven’t beaten West Ham in a league match since 1971.
* West Ham are unbeaten at the London Stadium this year, having won 4 and drawn 2 there in 2019.
* The Terriers have lost 8 of their last 10 league matches, winning just once in that run.
* They have also scored just 8 goals away from home all season – the joint lowest in the league.
* The Hammers are set-piece specialists with 6 of their last 7 goals coming from dead-ball situations.
Newcastle United take on Burnley at St James’s Park tonight in a match between two sides with improving form. A win for either side will take them 9 points clear of the relegation zone and substantially ease any relegation worries.
The match kicks off at 8pm and it is live on BT Sport 1. Here are the factz you need to know:
Newcastle United beat Burnley earlier in the season – they haven’t done the double over the Clarets since 1954/55.
Burnley are unbeaten this year, with 5 wins and 3 draws in their last 8 PL matches.
Newcastle are also in form, with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in their last 5 matches.
Ashley Barnes is Burnley’s form man, with 4 goals in his last 4 appearances.
Salomon Rondon is the Magpies’ lucky charm – they haven’t lost when he has scored for them in the PL.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep