There are only 4 Premier League matches that kick-off at 3pm today, but they are between closely matched sides. Here are the factz you need to know on these matches:
Huddersfield Town v West Bromwich Albion
* This is the first league meeting between the sides since April 2001, and in any competition since 2010.
* Huddersfield have won 1 of their last 8 in the PL – but that win came last time out against Manchester United.
* The Baggies haven’t won in their last 8 PL matches.
* Goalscoring is The Terriers main problem – 6 blanks in their last 8 PL matches.
* However, West Brom haven’t kept a clean sheet in 6 matches.
Newcastle United v AFC Bournemouth
* After a good start to the season, Newcastle have won just 1 of their last 5 matches (2 defeats).
* Bournemouth have also won just 1 in their last 5 but have lost on 3 occasions.
* If Jermaine Defoe scores, it will be the 200th league goal of his career.
* The sides have met just 4 times before in league matches, with both sides claiming 2 wins.
* Matt Ritchie is Newcastle’s main man this season with 5 assists – just one behind David Silva and Kevin De Bruyne who have 6.
Southampton v Burnley
* Saints won this fixture 3-1 last season. Burnley won the return at Turf Moor 1-0.
* Saints are in poor form – they’ve won just 4 of their last 18 PL matches.
* They’ve also failed to score in 9 of their last 16 matches.
* Burnley’s matches have produced just 18 goals so far this season, so don’t expect a goal-fest today.
* Burnley have won more matches and points away from home in 5 matches this season than they did in the entire 2016/17 season.
Swansea City v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Swansea have lost 4 of their last 5 PL matches.
* Meanwhile Brighton have suffered one defeat in their last 5 – and that was to Arsenal.
* Tammy Abraham’s form has earned him an England call-up – he’s got 4 goals and one assist so far for the Swans.
* Pascal Gross is the Seagulls’ main man – 5 assists so far this season.
* The last time the sides met in a league match was May 2008, when they were in League 1.