There are 5 matches in the Premier League kicking off at 3pm today, involving clubs at both ends of the table. Here are the facts you need to know:
In the only Premier League match today Cardiff City take on Burnley at the Cardiff City Stadium. Both sides will be looking to improve on poor starts to the season. The match kicks off at 4pm and it is live on Sky Sport Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League. Here are the factz you need to know:
The first match today in the Premier League sees Wolverhampton Wanderers host Burnley at Molineux. Both sides will be looking to improve on patchy starts to the season. The match kicks off at 1.30pm and it is live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Wolves have drawn their opening two home matches.
* Burnley haven’t won in the PL since April, and have lost their last 3 matches.
* The Clarets have won just 5 of their last 25 PL matches – with 11 defeats.
* The side’s first met in the league on 22 September 1888 – Wolves ran out 4-1 winners that day.
* The side’s have met 128 times before – Wolves winning on 65 occasions to Burnley’s 37.
Its a Lancashire derby as Burnley play Manchester United at Turf Moor. Both sides will be looking to kick-start their season after poor starts. The match kicks off at 4pm. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Last season, Manchester United took at 0-1 win at Turf Moor. Earlier in the season, the sides drew 2-2 at Old Trafford.
* The Clarets haven’t won in 8 PL matches (5 defeats).
* United’s opening to their season is their worst since 1992/3. They haven’t lost 3 of their first 4 matches since 1986/7.
* Burnley’s home form isn’t great – just 9 points from 10 matches in 2018.
* If United lost it will equal their worst PL sequence of 3 consecutive defeats.