The Premier League is back after the international break and the weekend’s fixtures kick off with Everton hosting West Ham United at Goodison Park.
The sides have had contrasting starts to the season, with West Ham flirting with the top 4 and Everton in the relegation zone. The Toffees will want to arrest the alarming slump in form, while the Hammers know they could go third with a win.
The match kicks off at 12.30pm and it is live on BT Sport1. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Last season, the Hammers left Goodison with a 1-3 win. Everton gained revenge with a 0-2 win later in the season at the London Stadium.
* Everton have lost their last 4 PL matches.
* West Ham are unbeaten in 6 away from him (3 wins).
* Everton have scored just 6 goals this season – and only 1 has come after half time.
* However, West Ham have trouble keeping leads – they’ve dropped 7 points from winning positions so far this season.
The final match in the Premier League today takes place at the King Power Stadium with Leicester City playing Tottenham Hotspur. Both sides are in good form, so a close match is in prospect. The match kicks off at 7.45pm. It is live on BT Sport 1. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Leicester took a 2-1 win against Spurs at the King Power Stadium last season. The return was a fun-packed 5-4 win for Spurs.
* Leicester are unbeaten in 6 matches but they have only won 2 of those.
* Spurs were beaten at Arsenal last time out but have won 12 away matches this year – more than anyone else.
* James Maddison is Leicester’s form man, being involved in 7 goals for the Foxes this season.
* Meanwhile Harry Kane loves playing Leicester – he’s scored 13 goals in 11 matches against them in all competitions.
In the tea-time kick off in the Premier League, Chelsea take on Manchester City. This match could have a big bearing on the Blues’ chances of winning the title. The match kicks off at 5.30pm and it is live on BT Sport 1. Here are the factz you need to know:
* City did the double over Chelsea last season, including a 0-1 win at Stamford Bridge.
* Chelsea have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their last 10 PL matches.
* City are unbeaten this season in the PL and have won their last 7 matches.
* Chelsea are unbeaten at home this season.
* City are unbeaten in their past 14 PL away matches, winning 11 of those.
The tea-time kick in the Premier League sees Manchester United play Newcastle United at Old Trafford. With much speculation about the future of Red Devils manager Jose Mourinho, the football seems almost secondary, but both sides will be wanting a win to kick-start their seasons.
The match kicks off at 5.30pm and it is live on BT Sport1. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Manchester United have a great record against Newcastle at Old Trafford: they have won 26 of their last 36 matches against the Magpies at home in all competitions, losing just 1.
* However, Newcastle won the last meeting between the sides, 1-0 at St James’s Park.
* Manchester United have 10 points from 7 games – their joint worst start in the PL era.
* Newcastle are doing worse – no wins so far this season – but they went 8 without a win in 2015/16.
* Manchester United have kept just one clean sheet this season, but Newcastle have kept 2 – both 0-0 draws to gain their only points of the season so far.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep