There are five matches kicking off at 3pm in the Premier League today, with plenty of interest at the bottom of the table, with two of the bottom three in action. Here are the factz you need to know:
Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion
* The sides played out a 0-0 draw in December at the Amex. The previous 3 matches between the sides also ended all square.
* The Clarets are in form: winning 5 and losing just 1 of their last 7 PL matches.
* Brighton are struggling – they are winless in 5, with 3 defeats in that run.
* Don’t expect a goal-fest: neither side averages more than a goal per game this season.
* Ashley Barnes has scored in 6 of his last 8 matches for Burnley.
Crystal Palace v Leicester City
* Palace won the reverse fixture 0-3 earlier in the season.
* The Eagles have picked up 8 points from their past 5 matches, losing once in that run.
* Leicester have won just 2 of their last 10 PL matches – losing 4 – but both of those victories have come away from home.
* Crystal Palace have kept just 2 clean sheet laundry at home – a PL low this season.
* Leicester failed to score last time out – the first time they’ve drawn a blank in 11 matches.
Huddersfield Town v Everton
* Everton beat Huddersfield earlier in the season – in Sam Allardyce’s first match in charge – and are doing for a first double over the Terriers since 1950.
* Huddersfield have won 3 and drawn 2 of their last 8 matches.
* Everton have won 3 of their last 6, losing just once in that run.
* Scoring first against Huddersfield is important – they haven’t won in 18 matches when they have conceded first this season.
* Everton have kept just 2 clean sheets away from home all season – no side has kept fewer.
Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion
* West Brom need to win today to have any chance of avoiding relegation.
* Newcastle’s run of 4 successive wins ended last time out with defeat against Everton.
* The Baggies have picked up 5 points in the 3 matches since Darren ‘Big Dave’ Moore took temporary charge. Previous manager Alan Pardew managed 4 points in his last 11 matches.
* Newcastle have won 4 and draw 3 of their last 7 home matches.
* The Magpies have conceded 13 goals in 2018 – only Spurs and Manchester United have a better record this year.
Southampton v AFC Bournemouth
* The South Coast sides drew 1-1 back in December.
* Saints are on a 9-match winless streak at St Mary’s (losing 4).
* Bournemouth’s form isn’t great either – just one win in their last 9 – 4 defeats.
* The Cherries haven’t kept a clean sheet in 10 PL matches, and have conceded at least 2 in each of their last 4 matches.
* Saints have won 3 points from their last 8 matches.