There are 6 matches kicking off at 3pm in the Premier League today, which will have a bearing on the race for the Champions League and to avoid relegation. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace
* It ended 2-2 when the sides met earlier in the season, with all 4 goals coming in the first half.
* Bournemouth’s last home win against Palace came in 1988.
* The Cherries are one of the PL’s form sides, having won 21 points since the turn of the year. Only the top 4 have won more in that time.
* Meanwhile Palace have lost 5 of their last 6 PL matches.
* But they did win their last away match – although they haven’t won 2 in a row away for a year.
Brighton & Hove Albion v Huddersfield Town
* Huddersfield won the reverse fixture earlier in the season, with Steve Mounie scoring twice.
* After being unbeaten in 7 matches, Brighton have lost their last 3 in all competitions.
* Huddersfield are also on a bad run: they’ve lost 8 matches in 2018 – only rock- bottom West Brom have lost more.
* The Terriers have also failed to score in 12 away matches – another blank would equal the PL record.
* Brighton’s Glenn Murray has scored in 4 out of 5 home matches this year.
Leicester City v Newcastle United
* Leicester won the reverse fixture 2-3 earlier in the season, with a late Ayose Perez own goal being the difference between the sides.
* Newcastle haven’t won away to Leicester since 1999 when Alan Shearer scored the winner for the Magpies.
* The Foxes are unbeaten in 6 at home, although they have drawn the last three 1-1.
* Newcastle are in good form though having won 4 and drawn 4 of their 10 PL matches in 2018.
* Newcastle’s next goal will be their 1200th in the PL. Only 7 sides have scored more.
Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur
* Stoke will be dreading this match – they’ve lost their last 4 against Spurs by a 4-goal margin.
* Especially as the Potters have the PL’s leakiest defence – 61 conceded.
* Spurs meanwhile are unbeaten in 13 with 10 wins in that run.
* Stoke have won just 1 of 9 PL matches since Paul Lambert took over (4 defeats).
* Harry Kane has scored 8 goals in his last 4 matches against Stoke.
Watford v Burnley
* Burnley won the reverse fixture 1-0 thanks to a Scott Arfield goal just before half time.
* Watford are unbeaten in 5 at Vicarage Road, with 3 wins in that run.
* Burnley are looking for their 4th win in a row, and third successive away win – something they last did in the top flight in 1968.
* Burnley have scored 8 times in their last 4 matches, split equally between Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes.
* Richarlison has been involved in more goals for Watford this season than any other player, despite not scoring or providing an assist in his last 15 games.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City
* Swansea won the reverse fixture 1-0, with Wilfred Bony scoring 9 minutes from time.
* Don’t expect a goal-fest: both sides have scored just 25 goals this season.
* West Brom have lost their last 8 PL matches on the spin.
* Swansea meanwhile have won 4 of their last 10 matches, losing 3 and drawing 3.
* Swansea’s Tammy Abraham has scored just once in 19 appearances since making his England debut. That goal came in the Swans’ 8-1 romp in the FA Cup against Notts County.