Lithuania play England today in a dead rubber, as England have qualified for Russia 2018, and Lithuania are marooned in 5th place in the group. The match kicks off at 5pm UK time and is live on ITV1. Here are the crucial factz and stats on the match:
* This match doesn’t have anything riding on it but England will want to keep up their unbeaten record in qualifying matches for major tournaments, which stretches back to 2009.
* England beat Lithuania 2-0 in the reverse fixture back in March, thanks to goals from Jermain Defoe and Jamie Vardy.
* England have beaten Lithuania in their 3 previous meetings, scoring 9 goals in the process.
* Lithuania have never scored against England.
* Jack Butland wins his 6th cap for England – he has played for England at U16, U17, U19, U20 and U21 level as well.
* The green half of Edinburgh will be keeping a close eye on the Lithuania team – 2 players, Deivydas Matulevicius and Vykintas Slivka, both play for Hibernian.
* In their last 11 matches, England have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 2. Those defeats were to France and Germany in friendlies.
* Lithuania meanwhile have won 1 of their last 11 matches – and that came against minnows Malta. They have lost 7 of those matches.
* Last time out, Lithuania drew 1-1 against Malta, giving the island nation their first point of the qualifying tournament.
* England are going to their 6th consecutive World Cup finals and they have made 9 of the last 10, only missing out on USA 94.