The final match of this round of Premier League matches is a south coast derby, with Southampton hosting Brighton & Hove Albion at St Marys. Both sides have had OK starts to the season, but are wanting to push into the top half of the table. The match kicks off at 8pm and it is live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Last season, both matches ended 1-1. The sides have already met this season, in the Carabao Cup, with Saints prevailing 1-0.
* Both sides have 4 points so far, so a win for either side will see them go 10th in the PL. A draw will see them stay in 13th and 14th place.
* Southampton have won just 1 of their past 13 home matches, with 6 defeats.
* However, Brighton are awful away from home. They have yet to pick up a point or even score away from the Amex Stadium this season, and only won 11 points on the road in 2017/18.
* Saints are the only side to not sure in the first half of a PL match this season.