Embed from Getty Images
There are 6 3pm kick offs in the Premier League today – something of a rarity this season.
Clubs at both ends of the division are in action as the table starts to take a regular form.
Here are the factz you need to know:
Aston Villa v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Brighton have never won at Villa Park in 11 previous attempts in league and cup matches.
* Villa beat Brighton 3-1 in the Carabao Cup earlier in the season.
* Villa have scored at least two goals in their last 3 PL matches – something they last achieved in 2010.
* Brighton have won just two of their last 17 PL matches, although one of those was against Spurs last time out.
* Brighton need to keep going to the end – Villa have conceded 6 goals after the 75th minute this season.
AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City
* Bournemouth have a good record against Norwich recently – winning 6 and losing just 2 of their last 13 meetings.
* Norwich have lost all four of their away matches this season.
* But the Cherries aren’t great at home: they’ve won two of their last 10 at the Vitality Stadium.
* Norwich have conceded at least 2 goals in each of their last 6 PL matches.
* Bournemouth have a leaky defence too – they haven’t kept a clean sheet in 2019/20 yet. The only other side not to? Norwich.
Chelsea v Newcastle United
* Newcastle must hate visiting Stamford Bridge – they’ve won there just once in their last 25 visits, losing 17 of them.
* Chelsea have hit form, winning 4 on the bounce in all competitions.
* However, they have kept just one clean sheet all season.
* Newcastle may have beaten Manchester United last time out, but it was just their second win in 9 matches this season.
* Tammy Abraham is the man Newcastle need to stop – he has 9 goals in all competitions. Only Raheem Sterling has the same amount among Premier League players.
Leicester City v Burnley
* It ended 0-0 between these sides at the King Power Stadium last season. Leicester won 1-2 at Turf Moor.
* If Leicester win today they will have 17 points – 1 more than they had at the same stage of the season they won the Premier League.
* Burnley are unbeaten in 4 matches – they’ve won 2 of those.
* The Foxes come on strong in the second half – 10 of their 14 league goals have come after the break.
* Burnley have kept just one clean sheet away from home in their last 16 matches.
Tottenham Hotspur v Watford
* Watford hate playing at Spurs – they’ve lost on each of their last 9 visits and have conceded 24 goals.
* Spurs have lost 17 times in 2019 – more than any other PL side.
* Watford are the only PL side yet to win a match this season.
* Spurs haven’t scored a goal in the second half of a league match for 2 months. Their 9 goals in that time have all come before the break.
* Watford have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 19 matches – against Sheffield United last time out.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Southampton
* Wolves won this fixture 2-0 last season. Saints gained revenge with a 3-1 win at St Mary’s later in the season.
* If Wolves keep a clean sheet today it will be the first time they have had 3 consecutive top-flight shut-outs at home since 1981.
* Saints have won just 2 of their last 13 Pl matches, losing 7.
* Molineux is a fortress for Wolves – they’ve lost just one in their last 12 matches at home, winning 7.
* Saints are good away from home – 6 of their 7 points have come on the road this season.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep