Embed from Getty Images
With it being a European week, there are only 4 matches that kick off at 3pm in the Premier League today.
However, with the league starting to take shape, there are clubs desperate for wins to move away from the relegation zone – or catch up with the leaders.
Here are the factz you need to know:
Burnley v Crystal Palace
* The Eagles did the double over Burnley blast season, winning 2-0 at Selhurst Park and 1-3 at Turf Moor.
* However, Burnley are great at home this season – winning 4 of their 6 matches at Turf Moor.
* Burnley’s form is based on solid defence – only Leicester have more than the Clarets’ 5 clean sheets this season.
* Palace are out of form, without a win in 5 and having lost their last 3.
* Scoring goals is the Eagles’ perennial problem – they’ve netted just 11 times this season, only bottom side Watford have scored fewer.
Chelsea v West Ham United
* Chelsea won this fixture 2-0 last season. It ended 0-0 at the London Stadium.
* The Blues have won their last 3 matches at Stamford Bridge without conceding a goal.
* The Hammers are on an awful run of form – no win in 7 league matches (5 defeats).
* They have also conceded 3 goals in each of their last 3 matches.
* Chelsea usually start better than other teams – they’ve opened the scoring 11 times so far this season.
Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Liverpool won both matches against Brighton 1-0 last season.
* If the Reds win or draw it will equal their longest-ever unbeaten run of 31 matches, which was set between May 1987 and March 1988.
* Brighton have won once away form home this season – against Watford on the opening weekend.
* The Seagulls have won just once at Anfield in the top flight – back in 1982.
* Liverpool have won their past 13 PL matches at home.
Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth
* Bournemouth won their most recent meeting at the Vitality Stadium in May – their first win over Spurs.
* Spurs have kept just one clean sheet this season – the fewest of any side in the Premier League.
* If Spurs win, it will be their first consecutive victories of the season.
* Bournemouth have won just one of their last 7 PL matches (3 defeats).
* Harry Kane has scored 23 goals in 23 games for club and county this season.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep