Here are the factz for today’s premier league games.
AFC Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur
- Spurs did the double over Bournemouth last season, including a 5-1 win at the Vitality Stadium.
- Bournemouth have lost just 1 of their last 6 matches, winning 3.
- Spurs have lost 1 match all season – to Monaco in the Europa League.
- Bournemouth have kept just 2 clean sheets in their last 18 league matches.
- Spurs have conceded just 4 league goals this season.
Arsenal v Middlesbrough
- The last meeting between the sides was in the FA Cup in 2015 – The Gunners won 2-0.
- In the Premier League era, Arsenal have won 16 of the 28 games between the sides. Boro have won just 5.
- Arsenal have scored 62 goals against Middlesbrough – an average of more than 2 per game – so expect goals in this game.
- Arsenal haven’t been beaten in all competitions since the opening game of the season when they lost 3-4 to Liverpool.
Middlesbrough have won just once in the league this season – that came in August against local rivals Sunderland.
Burnley v Everton
- Last time Burnley were in the Premier League, Everton did the double over them, winning 1-3 at Turf Moor and 1-0 at Goodison.
- Burnley have scored just 6 goals this season – the joint lowest in the league (with Sunderland)
- All of Burnley’s 7 points this season have been won at home.
- Everton have conceded just 6 goals this season – only Spurs have conceded fewer.
Everton have lost just once this season in the league, winning 4.
Hull City v Stoke City
- Stoke have won 4 of of the 8 Premier League meetings between the sides. Hull have won just once.
- Hull have lost their last 4 matches, conceded 17 goals, including last time out against Bournemouth.
- Stoke kept their first clean sheet in 18 matches last weekend.
- Stoke haven’t won away from the Bet365 Stadium since March (7 matches, 5 defeats).
Hull won their opening 2 fixtures this season but haven’t won since.
Leicester City v Crystal Palace
- Last season both matches ended 1-0 to Leicester.
- Overall, in games between the sides, Palace have won 23 to Leicester’s 25, with 17 draws.
- The Eagles haven’t kept a clean sheet in 13 league matches.
- Leicester are on a 19 match unbeaten run at home – winning 12.
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in 3 away games and have only lost one of their last 6.
Swansea City v Watford
- Last season’s games both ended as 1-0 home wins.
- The last 0-0 draw between the sides came in the old division 2 in August 1979.
- Swansea have lost 6 of their last 7 league matches – their only win came on the opening day.
- Watford have won 4 of their last 5 league matches.
Troy Deeney is still on 99 goals for Watford. He will be the fifth player to complete a century of goals for the club if he nets today.
West Ham United v Sunderland
- Sunderland haven’t beaten West Ham in 6 games. The Hammers have won 3 of those and the others were drawn.
- Sunderland are the only side in the Premier League yet to win this season.
- Sunderland also went winless in their first 8 games last season – but managed to escape relegation.
- Only Sunderland and Crystal Palace have yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
West Ham won their first match in 5 last time out. They haven’t won back-to-back since April.
Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion
- Both matches ended in draws last season: 2-2 at Anfield and 1-1 at the Hawthorns.
- West Brom haven’t beaten Liverpool since February 2013 – in the 6 games since, Liverpool have won 2 and the others have been drawn.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 11 Premier League home matches (6 wins).
- West Brom have only won once in their last 10 Premier League away games but have only lost 3 of those.
- Liverpool kept their first clean sheet of the season last time out against Manchester United.