Embed from Getty Images
There are five matches that kick off at 3pm in the Premier League today, with the focus very much on the relegation battle.
At this point in the season, teams are getting increasingly desperate to get to a points total that will keep them in the division for another year, so expect some frantic football.
Here are the factz you need to know:
Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton
* In the reverse fixture, Brighton came from 2 goals down to snatch a draw at St Mary’s.
* Brighton’s form has recovered recently – two wins out of two following a run of one win in 12.
* Saints are stuttering and have yet to win away from home under Ralph Hasenhuttl.
* Goals have been Brighton’s problem recently – they’ve only scored more than once in a game in their last 12 home matches.
* James Ward-Prowse is Saints’ main man at the moment – he has scored in 3 successive matches and has 6 goals in all in 2019.
Burnley v Wolverhampton Wanderers
* Wolves won the reverse fixture 1-0 at Molineux.
* Burnley have lost their last 4 matches, dragging them back into relegation trouble.
* Wolves are in good form; 4 wins in their last 8 matches and just one defeat.
* The Clarets haven’t kept a clean sheet in 8 matches.
* Raul Jimenez is Wolves’ main man – he’s had a hand in 18 of their 38 league goals this season (12 goals).
Crystal Palace v Huddersfield Town
* Huddersfield could be relegated today – and would equal the Premier League record if they do.
* Palace are at risk of being dragged back into the relegation fight – they have lost 3 of their last 4 PL matches.
* However, Huddersfield have lost 16 of their last 18 PL matches, winning just one.
* Selhurst Park is far from a fortress for Palace this season – they’ve won just 13 points there. Only Huddersfield have a worst record.
* Huddersfield have scored just 18 goals this season – 9 fewer than anyone else.
Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth
* Bournemouth thumped Leicester 4-2 at the Vitality Stadium earlier in the season.
* Leicester have won 3 of their 4 matches under Brendan Rodgers.
* Bournemouth are out of form, with 1 win in their last 7 matches, with 4 defeats in that run.
* Leicester haven’t kept a clean sheet in their past 10 matches.
* The Cherries aren’t great on the road – they’ve already lost 11 PL matches away from the Vitality Stadium.
Manchester United v Watford
* United love playing Watford – they’ve won 15 of the last 16 meetings in all competitions.
* The Red Devils haven’t lost at home in the PL since August – a run of 12 matches.
* Watford have won 12 matches this season – they haven’t won 13 in a top flight season since 1986/7.
* Gerard Deulofeu is Watford’s form man with 4 goals and 2 assists in his last 4 appearances.
* However, United have kept just two clean sheets at home all season – only Fulham have a worse record.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep