Embed from Getty Images
After both sides played in Europe in midweek, it is back to domestic priorities for Manchester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers as they meet at the Etihad Stadium.
Both sides want a win – City to close the gap to Liverpool, Wolves to get away from the relegation zone.
The match kicks off at 2pm, but it isn’t on TV in the UK. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Manchester City have won 19 of their last 21 PL matches. Their only defeat was against Norwich City.
* Wolves won last time out against Watford, but that was their first league win of the season. They’d drawn 4 of their opening 6 matches.
* City have scored 27 goals in their first 7 matches – the most at this point in the season since Everton 35 years ago.
* Wolves aren’t great away from Molineux – they’ve won 1 of their last 10 on the road, losing 5.
* City have scored in 43 of their last 44 PL matches at the Etihad Stadium. The only team to keep a clean sheet? Huddersfield Town.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep