There are five matches kicking off at 3pm today in the Premier League, with most of the focus on the battle to avoid relegation. Four of the sides embroiled in the battle play each other this afternoon, which could have a significant impact on how the division looks.
Meanwhile at the top, Liverpool will be looking to go 7 points clear, with Manchester City and Tottenham not playing.
Here are the factz you need to know on all the matches:
Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool
* Liverpool have won all 3 meetings between the sides in the Premier League.
* Brighton have scored in each of their last 13 home matches.
* Liverpool haven’t lost consecutive matches in the PL since 2015.
* In their last 6 matches, Brighton have won 2, lost 2 and drawn 2.
* There has only ever been 1 0-0 draw between the sides – back in September 1961.
Burnley v Fulham
* Fulham won the reverse fixture 4-2 earlier in the season.
* Burnley have won their last 2 PL matches – more than they managed in their previous 12.
* The Clarets have a great record against Fulham at Turf Moor. The Cottagers haven’t won there since 1951.
* Fulham have collected just 2 points away from home this season and are the only side not to record an away win in the PL.
* The sides have the worst defences in the PL: Burnley have conceded 42 goals, Fulham 47.
Cardiff City v Huddersfield Town
* The sides drew 0-0 back in August.
* Huddersfield have lost their last 8 PL matches.
* Cardiff have won 4 of their last 10 PL matches, losing 5.
* Cardiff have only led matches for a combined total of 93 minutes this season.
* Huddersfield have scored just 13 goals this season with only 5 coming from open play.
Crystal Palace v Watford
* Watford won the reverse fixture 2-1 earlier in the season. They haven’t done the double over the Eagles since 2001/2.
* Palace are in form, having won 3 of their last 5 matches.
* Watford have won just 2 of their last 11 matches, losing 5 of those.
* Palace have kept 8 clean sheets in the PL this season – only Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham have kept more.
* Watford are decent away from home, having won 13 points on their travels so far this season. They won 14 in the whole of last season.
Leicester City v Southampton
* Don’t expect goals today – the last 3 meetings between the sides at the King Power have ended 0-0.
* Leicester have won 3 of their last 4 PL matches.
* Saints are without a win in 3 PL matches – 2 losses and a draw.
* The Foxes are the Premier League’s comeback kings, having won 12 points from losing positions this season.
* Conversely, Saints have lost 15 points from winning positions – more than any other team.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep