The Premier League is back after the international break and the weekend’s fixtures kick off with Everton hosting West Ham United at Goodison Park.
The sides have had contrasting starts to the season, with West Ham flirting with the top 4 and Everton in the relegation zone. The Toffees will want to arrest the alarming slump in form, while the Hammers know they could go third with a win.
The match kicks off at 12.30pm and it is live on BT Sport1. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Last season, the Hammers left Goodison with a 1-3 win. Everton gained revenge with a 0-2 win later in the season at the London Stadium.
* Everton have lost their last 4 PL matches.
* West Ham are unbeaten in 6 away from him (3 wins).
* Everton have scored just 6 goals this season – and only 1 has come after half time.
* However, West Ham have trouble keeping leads – they’ve dropped 7 points from winning positions so far this season.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep