The early kick off in the Premier League today sees Burnley take on Tottenham Hotspur at Turf Moor.
The match kicks off at 12.30pm and it is live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League. Here are the factz you need to know:
* A Christian Eriksen Goal in injury time was the difference between the sides at Wembley Stadium earlier in the season.
* Burnley are one of only 2 unbeaten sides in the Premier League this year. Manchester United are the other.
* Spurs are great away from home, with 11 wins so far this season.
* Ashley Barnes is the Clarets’ form man with 3 goals in his last 3 appearances.
* For Spurs, Son Heung-Min is the man to stop – he has 8 goals in his last 8 appearances.