Embed from Getty Images
The opening match today in the Premier League sees champions Manchester City travel to the Vitality Stadium to take on AFC Bournemouth.
City dropped points last week, and will not want Liverpool to get away, even at this early stage of the season.
Meanwhile Bournemouth have had a promising start, which boss Eddie Howe will want to consolidate.
The match kicks off at 2pm and it is live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Bournemouth haven’t beaten City in 14 attempts – in fact, they have only ever avoided defeat against them twice, the last time in a Division 2 (now League 1) match 20 years ago.
* City’s draw against Spurs last time out broke a streak of 15 straight PL wins.
* Meanwhile Bournemouth’s won over Aston Villa last week was only their fourth in the PL since January.
* The Cherries have kept 2 clean sheets in their last 6 PL matches.
* Raheem Sterling is the man Bournemouth need to stop: he’s scored in his last 4 appearances for City and has scored 8 goals in 7 matches against them.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep