There are 6 matches in the Premier League tonight, with clubs at both ends of the table – including all of the bottom 5 – in action and seeking victories to boost their seasons.
All matches kick off at 7.45pm unless stated.
Here are the factz you need to know:
Arsenal v Cardiff City
- Arsenal won the reverse fixture earlier in the season.
- The Gunners are unbeaten in 11 PL matches at the Emirates Stadium, including 9 wins in that run – the last 5 in succession.
- Meanwhile Cardiff are poor away from home – just one win all season, against Leicester.
- If Arsenal keep a clean sheet, it will be only the second time this season they have had successive shut-outs.
- Cardiff have failed to score in 11 of their 23 PL matches this season – only Huddersfield have failed to score in that many matches.
Fulham v Brighton & Hove Albion
- The sides drew 2-2 in the reverse fixture at the Amex Stadium earlier in the season.
- Fulham have lost all 4 matches they have played this year.
- Brighton are also out of form – just 1 win in their last 8 in the Premier League, with 6 defeats in that run.
- The Cottagers have the leakiest defence in any of Europe’s top 5 divisions this season, having conceded 51 goals in 23 matches.
- Brighton have kept just 1 clean sheet in their past 13 PL matches – against Everton in December.
Huddersfield Town v Everton
- Huddersfield haven’t beaten Everton since March 1956.
- The Terriers have lost 9 of their last 10 PL matches – the other was drawn.
- Everton are also out of form, with just 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 10 matches – only Huddersfield and Fulham have worse records in the last 10 matches.
- The Toffees also leak goals – just one clean sheet in 12 matches in all competitions.
- Huddersfield have scored just 5 goals at home this season – and not more than one in a match.
Manchester United v Burnley (8pm)
- Manchester United have won 8 successive matches in all competitions since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over as interim manager.
- Burnley are unbeaten in their last 4 PL matches – 3 wins and 1 draw.
- Marcus Rashford is United’s form man, having scored in 4 successive PL matches.
- It is now 66 PL matches since Burnley were last awarded a penalty. However, the record is 91 matches, held by Wimbledon.
- The Clarets haven’t won at Old Trafford since 1962 – a run of 19 matches in all competitions.
Newcastle United v Manchester City (8pm)
- Newcastle have an awful record against Manchester City – they have lost 19 of their last 22 PL meetings. The other three matches have been drawn.
- Newcastle won last time out against Cardiff – their first win in 6.
- City have won their last 4 PL matches, and 8 in all competitions
- In their last 6 matches in all competitions City have scored 28 goals and conceded none.
- If City score first, it could be curtains for the Magpies – they have lost all 11 matches this season where they have conceded the first goal.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United
- Wolves beat West Ham 0-1 at the London Stadium earlier in the season. However, they have never done the double over the Hammers.
- Wolves are in decent form, having won 5 and drawn 1 of their last 9 matches.
- But they do leak goals at home – they have conceded 18 so far this season – only 4 clubs have let in more on their own patch.
- The Hammers are in great form – 7 wins in their last 10 PL matches and only 2 defeats.
- West Ham are slow starters though – 17 of their last 20 PL goals have come after half-time.