Embed from Getty Images
There are 6 matches in the Premier League that kick off at 3pm today. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v West Ham United
* Bournemouth came from behind to win 1-2 at the London Stadium earlier this season.
* The Cherries have lost 9 of their last 12 PL matches.
* West Ham are in better form, having won 6 of their past 9 matches.
* These two sides have the leakiest defences in the PL since the start of last season: Bournemouth have conceded 103 goals, West Ham 100.
* The Hammers are good away from home – having won 14 points on their travels this season, just 1 fewer than in the entire 2017/18 season.
Liverpool v Crystal Palace
* Liverpool have beaten Palace in their last 3 meetings, but the Eagles did inflict the Reds’ last League defeat at Anfield in April 2017.
* Liverpool have won their last 6 matches at Anfield.
* Palace are doing well – 3 wins in their last 6 including consecutive away victories.
* Palace have 8 clean sheets this season – only the top 6 have done better.
* But Liverpool are better defensively with just 10 conceded all season in the PL.
Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Brighton have beaten United in their last 2 meetings, including 3-2 at the Amex in August.
* United have won their last 5 matches in the PL.
* Marcus Rashford is United’s form man with 5 goals and 5 assists in his last 9 appearances.
* Brighton have lost 1 of their last 5, winning 2.
* However, they aren’t good away from home – they’ve lost 19 on the road since the start of last season.
Newcastle United v Cardiff City
* The reverse fixture ended 0-0.
* Cardiff have a terrible record at St Jame’s Park: they haven’t won there since 1963, losing on 17 of 18 visits.
* Newcastle are awful at home – they’ve lost 8 times in front of their own fans, the worst record in the PL.
* Don’t expect a goal-fest – Cardiff have failed to score in 10 matches this season.
* Newcastle have won just 1 of their last 9 matches, scoring just 5 goals in that time.
Southampton v Everton
* Everton won 2-1 at Goodison Park earlier in the season. They haven’t done the double over the Saints since 2001/2.
* Saints have won 3 of their 7 matches under Ralph Hasenhuttl.
* Everton have kept 1 clean sheet in 10 matches in all competitions.
* The Toffees have won 3 of their last 10 matches.
* Southampton have only kept one clean sheet in their last 12 matches.
Watford v Burnley
* Watford beat Burnley 1-3 at Turf Moor last August.
* Burnley have won their last 3 matches.
* Watford are also in decent form, they have won 3 of their last 7 but lost just one of those.
* The Hornets have won as many points at home as away this season – 16.
* Burnley have the second-worst defence in the PL with 43 conceded. However they have kept 2 clean sheets in their last 4 matches.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep