Embed from Getty Images
There are 5 matches kicking off at 3pm in the Premier League today. Liverpool can regain top spot by avoiding defeat against AFC Bournemouth, while at the other end of the table, Huddersfield are looking for their first win under manager Jan Siewert – but they face a tough task against Champions League-chasing Arsenal.
Here are the factz you need to know on all the matches:
Crystal Palace v West Ham United
* West Ham came from behind to win 3-2 at the London Stadium earlier in the season.
* Palace have only won 3 matches at Selhurst Park this season – and have gained more points away from home.
* The Hammers have 1 win in their last 5 (2 defeats) and lost their last 3 away matches.
* The Eagles have kept 9 clean sheets this season – only the top 4 have kept more.
* West Ham meanwhile have kept just 4 this season – only Fulham have kept fewer.
Huddersfield Town v Arsenal
* Arsenal have won all 3 Premier League matches against Huddersfield.
* Huddersfield have lost 11 if their last 12 PL matches, drawing the other.
* Arsenal are on a terrible away run – losing 4 of their last 5 on the road and drawing the other.
* The Terriers have scored 1 goal this year in all competitions.
* Arsenal are yet to keep a clean sheet away from home this season.
Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth
* Liverpool thumped Bournemouth 0-4 at the Vitality Stadium earlier in the season with Mo Salah bagging a hat-trick.
* The Reds are unbeaten in their last 33 home matches in all competitions.
* Bournemouth are awful away from home – they have lost their last 7 in the PL conceding at least twice in every match.
* Salah has 48 goals in 61 games for Liverpool.
* Bournemouth have conceded 44 goals – only the bottom 4 have let in more.
Southampton v Cardiff City
* Cardiff won the reverse fixture 1-0 – that was Saints manager Ralph Hasenhuttl’s first match in charge.
* Saints are in decent form – unbeaten in 5 matches (2 wins)
* Cardiff Meanwhile have won 1 of their last 5, losing 3 of those matches.
* Saints have problems at the back – just 1 clean sheet in their last 15 matches.
* Cardiff have won just once away from home this season and scored just 7 goals on their travels.
Watford v Everton
* A Lucas Digne goal in the 96th minute rescued a point for Everton in a 2-2 draw in the reverse fixture.
* Watford are out of form – just 3 wins in their last 15 PL matches (6 defeats).
* Everton are out of form too: 3 wins in their last 12 PL matches and 7 defeats.
* Set-pieces are Everton’s Achilles heel – they’ve conceded a league-high 19 from dead ball situations this season.
* Both sides have similar goals scored/conceded stats: Watford have scored 34 to Everton’s 33. The Hornets have conceded 33, the Toffees 36.