The final match in this round of Premier League fixtures sees Manchester City take on Leicester City at the Etihad Stadium.
City are desperate to take three points and, with it, regain the lead in the title race. This isn’t a meaningless fixture for Leicester either, as they could still finish in 7th place, which could yet yield a Europa League spot.
The match kicks off at 8pm and it is live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League. Here are the factz you need to know:
* Leicester beat Manchester City 2-1 in the reverse fixture at the King Power Stadium. City also needed penalties to beat them in the Carabao Cup.
* However, City are on a 12-match winning streak in the Premier League. They’ve conceded just 3 goals in this run.
* They have also won 17 out of 18 PL matches at the Etihad Stadium this season.
* However, Leicester are also in great form having won 6 of their last 7 PL matches, drawing the other.
* Sergio Aguero has scored 15 league goals at the Etihad this season.
Two matches kick off at 2pm in the Premier League today, with eyes on the Champions League places again with Chelsea and Manchester United in action.
As all 4 sides involved in the battle for third and fourth place don’t seem to want to qualify – they have all stumbled in recent weeks – a win for either side could enhance their chances of making it.
Here are the factz you need to know:
Chelsea v Watford
* An Eden Hazard double was brought for Chelsea to see off Watford, winning 1-2 at Vicarage Road earlier in the season.
* The Blues are good at home – 11 wins and 1 defeat at Stamford Bridge this season.
* Watford have won 4 and lost 5 of their last 10 PL matches.
* The Hornets have also not kept a clean sheet in their past 10 games.
* Chelsea have lost 1 and drawn 2 of their last 3 league games. They had won the three prior to that.
Huddersfield Town v Manchester United
* Huddersfield won this fixture last season – 2-1.
* However, the Terriers have lost 21 of their last 23 matches in the Premier League.
* United aren’t in form either l – they’ve lost 3 of their last 4 matches in all competitions, drawing the other.
* The Red Devils also haven’t kept a clean sheet in their last 13 matches in all competitions – their worst run since 1970.
* Huddersfield have scored 9 goals in their previous 18 home matches.
The tea-time kick off in the Premier League sees Cardiff City take on Crystal Palace.
For Cardiff, the equation is simple: a loss, and they are relegated. A draw, and they need Brighton to lose to take their fight to the final day of the season. A win, and if Brighton fail to win, then the relegation battle will go down to the wire. Meanwhile, Palace are in a 4-team battle to finish 11th – remember, each place comes with prize money.
The match kicks off at 5.30pm and it is live on BT Sport 1. Here are the factz you need to know:
Cardiff have lost 8 of their past 10 league matches – but they have won the other two.
Palace have won 4 and lost 4 of their last 10 PL matches.
The Bluebirds are slow starters – they’ve scored just 9 goals in the first half of matches this season.
The Eagles are great away from home – they’ve won 16 points on their travels in 2019 – only Manchester City have won more in the PL.
Only Huddersfield have scored fewer than Cardiff’s 30 goals this season.
We bring you the very best content of the beautiful game we all live, breathe, sleep