There are 5 Premier League matches kicking off at 3pm today, including title contenders Manchester United and Manchester City. Here are the factz and stats you need to know about these matches:
Huddersfield Town v Manchester United
* This is the first league meeting between the sides since 1972.
* Huddersfield may have won their two opening matches, but they haven’t won since, with 3 losses and 3 draws.
* United have conceded a goal in just 1 PL game so far.
* The Terriers have scored just once in their last 6 matches.
* If United win, this will be their best start to a PL season – 23 points from 9 matches.
Manchester City v Burnley
* Last season, City did the double over Burnley, winning 2-1 on both occasions.
* City have scored 5 or more goals in each of their last 4 league matches.
* Burnley have more away points now (8) than they got in the whole of last season.
* Burnley are unbeaten in their last 6 PL matches – although 4 have been drawn.
* City have won their last 10 matches in all competitions.
Newcastle United v Crystal Palace
* Newcastle are a bogey side for Palace – they’ve won just one of the past 13 matches against them in all competitions.
* Newcastle have won 2, drawn one and lost one at home so far this season.
* Palace have lost their last 6 away matches in the PL, scoring just once.
* Palace have yet to keep a clean sheet this season – the only PL side not to do so.
* The last 0-0 draw between the sides came in 1982 in the old Division 2.
Stoke City v AFC Bournemouth
* Bournemouth won this fixture 0-1 last season, with the return at Dean Court ending 2-2.
* Stoke have conceded 18 goals in the PL so far this season, although 7 of those came against Man City last time out.
* Bournemouth have lost all 4 of their PL away matches this season.
* The last 0-0 draw between the sides came in 1990 in the old Division 2 (now the Championship).
* The Cherries have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 11 PL matches.
Swansea City v Leicester City
* Swansea won this fixture 2-0 last season, with Leicester taking a 2-1 win at the King Power Stadium.
* Swansea began the season with 3 straight home defeats, before beating Huddersfield last weekend.
* Leicester have won just 3 of their last 16 PL matches, losing 8, which was enough to cost Craig Shakespeare his job as manager.
* The last draw between the sides in any competition came in February 1980 – 13 games ago.
* Foxes caretaker Michael Appleton has managed one game previously in the PL – Taking caretaker charge of West Brom in 2011 versus West Ham, which ended 3-3.