There are 6 matches kicking off in the Premier League at 3pm today, among them games that could have a significant bearing on the relegation battle. Here are the factz you need to know:
Brighton & Hove Albion v Leicester City
* Leicester won 2-0 in the reverse fixture, with goals from Okazaki and Maguire.
* Brighton have won their last 3 home matches, and have lost one of their last 6 matches home and away.
* The Foxes have lost 4 of their last 6 away matches, winning just one, at West Brom.
* Glenn Murray has scored 6 goals in 6 matches at home in 2018.
* Jamie Vardy has scored in 4 of his last 5 matches.
Manchester United v Swansea City
* United beat the Swans 0-4 earlier in the season.
* Swansea have won twice in their last 5 visits to Old Trafford, losing 2 and drawing the other.
* United have kept 15 clean sheets this season, the same as Manchester City.
* Swansea have won 4 of their last 8 matches, drawing 3.
* If Romelu Lukaku scores, it will be his 100th PL goal and he will be the 28th man to reach that milestone.
Newcastle United v Huddersfield Town
* Aaron Mooy scored the only goal as Huddersfield beat Newcastle last August.
* The Magpies have lost just 1 of their last 6 PL matches, winning 2.
* Huddersfield have lost 6 of their 9 PL matches this year, winning 2.
* The Terriers have also failed to score in 17 matches – a PL high.
* Newcastle are aiming for their 3rd consecutive home win. Huddersfield have lost 4 of their last 5 away from home.
Watford v AFC Bournemouth
* Watford won 0-2 at the Vitality Stadium back in August.
* Watford have lost their last 2 matches, but have won their last 3 at Vicarage Road.
* Bournemouth are in form, having won 20 points since the turn of the year – only the top 4 have done better.
* The Cherries have scored in 12 successive matches – a club record.
* Watford have conceded 26 goals at home. Only their opponents have conceded has many.
West Bromwich Albion v Burnley
* Albion recorded one of their few wins this season at Turf Moor, winning 0-2 thanks to a Hal Robson-Kanu double.
* Burnley haven’t won at the Hawthorns since 1969.
* Albion have lost 7 on the spin – another defeat would be a club record.
* Burnley have won their last 2 matches, having been winless in their previous 11.
* Burnley have conceded just 14 away from home – only Manchester City have conceded fewer (10).
West Ham United v Southampton
* Saints won a cracking match 3-2 in the reverse fixture last August.
* West Ham are in terrible form having lost their last 3 matches all by a margin of at least 3 goals.
* But Saints are doing as badly, havoc won just once in their last 17 matches (7 defeats).
* If West Ham lose, it will be their 1000th top flight defeat. Only 15 other clubs have hit this milestone.
* Mark Hughes is now in charge of his 6th PL club. Only Sam Allardyce (7) has managed more.