Embed from Getty Images
There are six Premier League matches kicking off at 3pm today, with several teams looking to reverse poor runs of form. Here are the factz you need to know:
AFC Bournemouth v Everton
* Everton beat Bournemouth 2-1 earlier in the season, thanks to 2 goals from Oumar Niasse.
* The Cherries are winless in 8 matches in the PL.
* Meanwhile Everton have yet to be beaten under Big Sam: 4 wins and 3 draws.
* Bournemouth have lost half of their 10 home matches this season, winning just 2.
* Everton have conceded just 2 goals in their last 7 matches.
Chelsea v Stoke City
* Stoke were thumped 0-4 at the Bet365 Stadium by Chelsea earlier in the season, largely thanks to an Alvaro Morata hat-trick.
* Chelsea have won 8 of their 9 home PL meetings with Stoke, drawing the other.
* Chelsea have won 7 of their last 10 PL matches, losing just 1.
* Stoke have lost 5 of their last 10 PL matches, winning just 2.
* Stoke also have the PL’s leakiest defence, with 41 goals conceded so far.
Huddersfield Town v Burnley
* Fans will be hoping for a more entertaining match than the one these two sides served up earlier in the season: a 0-0 draw with just 13 shots attempted.
* But don’t expect a goal-fest: both sides have scored 18 goals this season, only 3 sides have scored fewer (Brighton, West Brom and Swansea).
* Huddersfield are on a decent run – 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches.
* Burnley haven’t won in 3 matches, but have only lost one of those.
* Burnley have won 16 points away from home this season – a record only bettered by the top 4.
Liverpool v Leicester City
* Liverpool beat Leicester 2-3 earlier in the season – 4 days after the Foxes had knocked the Reds out of the Carabao Cup.
* The Reds are unbeaten in 11 league matches.
* Leicester have lost 2 of their last 3 matches, having won their previous 4 on the spin.
* Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Mohammad Salah have scored or assisted 36 of Liverpool’s 46 league goals this season.
* Leicester have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 10 matches.
Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Brighton won the reverse fixture 1-0 earlier in the season thanks to a Tomer Hemed goal.
* Newcastle have won just 1 of their last 11 matches.
* Brighton are on a similarly bad run: 1 win in their last 9.
* Newcastle have lost 6 of their 10 home matches this season, including the last 5 on the bounce.
* But Brighton can’t win away from home – 4 consecutive defeats without scoring.
Watford v Swansea City
* Watford beat Swansea 1-2 at the Liberty Stadium earlier this season.
* Watford beat Leicester last time out – their first win in 7 (5 defeats).
* Meanwhile Swansea have won 1 of their last 12 PL matches.
* Watford have had 13 different scorers this season – more than any other club in the league.
* Swansea have lost their last 7 away matches.