AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City (12.00)
* City have dominated this fixture since Bournemouth were promoted – they’ve won the 4 games by an aggregate of 15-1.
* In 10 league meetings overall the Cherries have never beaten City, losing on 8 occasions.
* Bournemouth have lost their opening 2 fixtures – as they did in the previous 2 campaigns.
* Sergio Aguero is on a hot scoring streak away from the Etihad – scoring in each of his last 7 matches.
Crystal Palace v Swansea City
* Last season Swansea did the double over Palace, winning 1-2 at Selhurst Park and coming out on top by the odd goal in a 9-goal thriller at the Liberty Stadium.
* Both sides are yet to score in the PL this season.
* Indeed, Swansea are yet to have a shot on target even – all the other PL sides have managed at least 1.
* Swansea have won 6 of the past 12 matches between the sides, with the Eagles winning just once.
* Palace have lost 6 of their last 7 PL matches.
Huddersfield Town v Southampton
* Huddersfield have won their opening 2 matches – no newly-promoted side has won their first 3 since Bolton in 2001.
* The sides haven’t met since 2010, when both were in League One.
* There hasn’t been a draw between the sides since 1965 (12 matches).
* Saints have scored in just 3 of their last 10 league matches.
* But Huddersfield are also goal-shy at home – just one goal in their past 4 matches.
Newcastle United v West Ham United
* Both sides have lost their opening 2 fixtures this season.
* This is West Ham’s third successive away game as the London Stadium has been used for the World Athletics Championship.
* Newcastle are also yet to score this season.
* The last time the sides met, in January 2016, Newcastle ran out 2-1 winners.
* Newcastle have won 17 of their 38 PL matches against the Hammers. West Ham have won on just 11 occasions.
Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion
* This is only the third meeting between the sides in the top flight. Their last meeting was in 1983 and ended 1-1.
* Watford haven’t beaten Brighton since 2012 – losing 3 of their 5 subsequent fixtures.
* Brighton have lost their opening 2 matches and have also failed to score.
* Watford’s win over Bournemouth last time out was their first PL win in 7 matches.
* New Hornets signing Andre Gray has scored in his last 4 appearances against Brighton.
Manchester United v Leicester City (5.30)
* United did the double over the Foxes last season – winning 4-1 at Old Trafford and 0-3 at the King Power Stadium.
* United are unbeaten in 30 home matches in all competitions.
* United have won 12 of their last 15 PL matches against Leicester.
* Leicester have won 1 of their last 5 PL matches and haven’t kept a clean sheet in 6.
* United are on a run of 4 consecutive clean sheets.