Manchester United v Swansea City (12.00)
* United will be looking to do the double over Swansea, having beaten them 1-3 back in November.
* United are 24 matches unbeaten in the Premier League – equalling their record in a single season.
* Swansea won last time out, ending a run of 5 defeats and 1 draw.
* The Red Devils have kept 8 clean sheets in their last 11 matches.
* Swansea haven’t scored in their last 3 away matches.
Everton v Chelsea (2.05)
* Chelsea hammered the Toffees 5-0 at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season.
* However, this game may be closer as Everton have won 12 of 17 home matches this season, losing just once.
* But then Chelsea have won 10 of their last 14 away matches, losing just 2.
* Chelsea have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 matches.
* There have been 15 goals in the last 3 PL matches between the sides.
Middlesbrough v Manchester City (2.05)
* The sides drew 1-1 at the Etihad earlier in the season.
* Boro’s win against Sunderland last time out ended a run of 16 matches without a win.
* City have lost 1 of their last 12 matches.
* Boro have kept 11 clean sheets this season – surprisingly 1 more than City have.
* City are strong away from home – 11 wins this season.
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (4.30)
* Honours were even at the Emirates in November – a 1-1 draw.
* If Spurs win, it will ensure they finish above Arsenal for the first time since the 1994/5 season.
* Spurs have won their last 8 PL matches and lost just 1 of their last 18.
* Arsenal have won 4 of their last 5 matches in all competitions.
* But the Gooners have lost 4 of their last 5 away from home.