Who will win today’s Premier League matches? Check out these facts on all today’s game for some pointers.
Arsenal v Hull City (12.30)
* Arsenal won 1-4 at the KCom Stadium earlier in the season.
* Arsenal are unbeaten against Hull in their past 13 league and cup matches – winning 11.
* The Gooners aren’t in great form, having lost 4 of their last 9 in the league, although they have also won 4.
* Hull have won 7 points in the 4 matches since Marco Silva took over.
* Hull have drawn a blank in 11 of their 24 PL matches this season – more than any other side.
Manchester United v Watford
* Watford won 3-1 at Vicarage Road earlier in the season – their first win over the Reds since 1986.
* United are unbeaten in 15 PL games but they have drawn 7 of those.
* Watford have won their last 2 PL games and are unbeaten in 4.
* United are also unbeaten in the last 18 home matches (12 wins)
* If Watford win, they will become just the 9th team to do the double over United in the PL era.
Middlesbrough v Everton
* Everton have won their last 4 matches against Boro, including a 0-2 win at the Riverside earlier in the season.
* Boro have won just 1 of their last 9 PL matches, losing 5.
* Everton meanwhile are unbeaten in 7 PL games, winning 5 of those.
* Middlesbrough are the lowest scorers in the league with just 19 in 24 matches.
* Romelu Lukaku is just one goal shy of equalling Toffees legend Duncan Ferguson’s record of 60 PL goals.
Stoke City v Crystal Palace
* Palace hammered Stoke 4-1 earlier in the season and have won their last 4 matches against the Potters.
* Stoke have only been beaten once at the Bet365 stadium in their last 10 outings.
* Palace have lost 7 of their last 10 PL matches, winning just 1.
* The Eagles have won more points away from home than at Selhurst Park this season.
* Stoke have won 2 of their 5 PL games in 2017.
Sunderland v Southampton
* The sides drew 1-1 at St Mary’s earlier in the season.
* The last goalless draw between the sides was in 1978 – 37 games ago.
* Sunderland have won 1 of their last 7 PL games – but that came last time out when they thrashed Crystal Palace 0-4.
* Saints meanwhile are in an awful run – losing 6 of their last 7 PL matches.
* Sunderland have kept successive clean sheets – as many as they managed in their previous 22 this season.
West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion
* The Baggies won 4-2 earlier in the season. But they haven’t won at West Ham since 2003.
* West Ham have won 6 of their last 9 PL matches, losing the other 3.
* Albion have lost once in 2017 in the league, as well as winning 2 and drawing 2.
* Only Kevin De Bruyne has more assists than West Brom’s Matt Phillips 8 this season.
* Andy Carroll is the Hammers’ form player with 4 goals in his last 5 outings.
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (5.30)
* The sides drew 1-1 earlier in the season. In fact, the last 3 meetings have ended all-square.
* Liverpool haven’t won in the league this year – 3 draws and 2 defeats.
* Spurs are unbeaten in their last 11 league and cup matches – winning 9.
* Harry Kane is Spurs’ form player wth 6 goals since the turn of the year.
* Liverpool haven’t lost to Spurs since November 2012 – 8 games ago.